The "Sunday Currently" + Q&A requests

Hey guys! First, I just want to say that I'm not going to be blogging as Indigo anymore. I don't know... I created the Indigo persona for this blog almost a year ago and I just feel like I've outgrown it. I'm not the same person I was when I started this blog, not even close; I've grown so much. And I feel that sometimes, while I'm writing as Indigo, I'm not really being myself; I'm slightly pretending to someone else, some cool blogger girl who isn't really me...

I've realised that I want to be more honest with my readers, more open about who I am. And I feel like a good way to start that would be to tell you my real name. It's Andrea, pronounced An-drey-ah, by the way. None of that An-dree-ah business, please. If you ever meet me in real life, make sure you pronounce my name right, unless you want to really piss me off. And believe me, you do not want to piss me off. I might grin awkwardly at you and five hours later come up with ways to get back at you. (Seriously what am I like.)

Okay, so, moving on! So I was on Cossette's blog, Random Thoughts of A Socially-Awkward Optimist, and I saw that she does something called the "Sunday Currently", which is basically just a list of things that are happening in your life at the moment. And I've decided to do one myself, because it seems like a really good idea to give you guys an update on my life in a fun way. Anyway, let's go...

< < C U R R E N T L Y > > 

Reading: "One Of Us Is Lying" by Karen McManus. I only started it yesterday though, so I can't really give you an opinion of it. But it seems promising. It's basically a murder mystery set in a high school... me like.

Writing: My WIP, which I PROMISE I am going to write a post about soon. When I have time. And when I have more that 4000 words written. (#WorldsSlowestWriter) And when I actually freaking figure out what exactly my book is going to be ABOUT. *goes off into corner and cries*

Listening: to "Lonely Together" by Rita Ora. I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH RIGHT NOW OMG. It's my current favourite. I don't even know why. IT JUST IS. I LOVE IT.

Thinking: TOO MUCH ABOUT STUFF. Urgh there is so much to think about. I've been going to sixth form and college open days all this past week so I've been thinking about my future and what I want to study when I'm older and like... I'm tired, okay?

Smelling: Umm... nothing right now?

Wishing: That my exams next year go fine, and that when I start at a new school or college I'll be happy there. My school experiences haven't been great so far, but I'm pretty confident everything will be fine.

Hoping: That I get everything on my Christmas wish list lmao. Though I don't mind not getting that many presents if it means that we'll have enough money for next summer to go on a really cool trip round Europe. So also hoping that we'll have enough money for that.

Wearing: My favourite grey hoodie and tracksuit bottoms. Comfort over style is like my personal motto.

Loving: Is it okay if I say my cat?? Because I wuv my kitty so much. I also spend 50% of the time loving my new writing project. (I spend the other 50% thinking it's utter crap.)

Wanting: A new phone case, 'cause the one I've got now is literally falling apart, I'm serious.

Needing: MORE TIME TO DO STUFF. WHY DOES TIME GO SO QUICKLY. Like how is it already November?? Madness. I also need more time to work on my writing project, it's like I barely have any free time. (And whenever I'm free I never seem to feel like writing?? Why.)

Feeling: Right now? Tired, lol. And I have a sore throat, so a bit annoyed about that. I've been feeling quite excited at the prospect of starting a sixth form; going to open days makes it feel a lot more real, something that is going to happen soon, rather than something that will happen at some point in the far future... does that make sense?

Clicking: Around the blogger homepage as I check my pageview stats.


Anyway, that's it from me for today! Just one other thing; I want to write a sort of question-and-answer post - a lot of bloggers are doing it, all of a sudden, and it seems like a good idea. So send me Qs down in the comments! Ask me anything - about my writing, reading, favourites, likes and dislikes, my life in general; anything you ever wanted to know about me! Obviously nothing too personal that I might not want to answer, but apart from that, ask whatever you want! There's no deadline, though I'll probably be writing the Q&A post next weekend, so try and get the Qs in by then. Can't wait to hear from you all!

Catch you later,

< < A n d r e a > >

Comments

  1. QUEEEESSSTIIIOOOONS
    (And sorry if there are a bunch of random ones)
    1. Favorite Color?
    2. Chocolate Milk? Aye or Nay?
    3. Favorite Food to snack on?
    4. Favorite bug?
    5. Least favorite book?
    6. Do you like to color with color pencils, crayons, or markers?
    7. Favorite character in your WIP?
    8. Least favorite character in your WIP?
    9. Do you like taking photos of yourself?
    10. Favorite and Least Favorite day of the week?

    And I'll lay off :P Can't wait to see your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa that is a lot of Qs. XD Can't wait to answer them!! :)

      Delete
  2. I've read One Of Us Is Lying! But it was so long ago I can't remember what I thought of it!!! XD

    Oooh, questions:

    1. When did you decided to start a blog?
    2. What is one writing piece of yours that you're the most proud of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so cool! Hahaha that happens to me all the time, I can't even remember what I've read a few weeks after reading it... XD
      Thanks for the Qs! :)

      Delete
  3. questions.....

    1.favorite book/series?
    2.favorite drink
    3.favorite app/games/websites
    4.do you like photography?
    5.least favorite holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your name! XD It's pretty. (I like comfort over style as well. ;-P)
    OOOOH, questions! Okie-day!

    1. Favorite superhero?
    2. Favorite time period in history?
    3. Least favorite sport?
    4. If you could pick one outfit in the world right now to wear, what would it be?
    5. If your characters (from any of your WIPs) and you were stuck in a cave together with no light, food, or water; what would happen?

    These are super random questions. :-P XD Can't wait to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! And thanks for the Qs, can't wait to answer them! :)

      Delete
  5. Whopps, I'm late for the Q&A question submissions LOLOL XD I think I have definitely maybe seen One Of Us Is Lying during my occasional trips to the bookstore, so I did a quick Google search just now and it looks interesting! It definitely gives me some We Were Liars (by E. Lockhart) vibes. Will remember to pick that book up when I see it >:D

    Also, I wish you the very best with your future academic plans! Yeah, making decisions about college and similar matters are very stressful. Definitely would NOT want to go through that again lol, but once you figure out at least a vague idea of what you want, it'll definitely feel great to finally be able to take steps towards a goal :D Sending you my best wishes ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's okay! One Of Us Is Lying was a really great book, I loved it! You should definitely pick it up if you can. :D

      Thank you very much! Yeah, it is quite stressful, but I already know more or less what I want to study for the next couple of years, so it's all right I guess... There's just so many decisions you have to make, it's hard to know if you're making the right ones! But I'm sure everything will be fine. :)

      Delete
  6. Your name is so pretty!!!!
    And arg I'm sorry I didn't comment the questions in time!!! I could have supplied about a million that would have made probably zero sense and less dollars. (gee I'm so funny) (oh hush you know I am)
    but anyway, I LOVE THIS POST! I might have to start doing some Sunday Currently posts myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Haha, well I might do another Q&A post in the future, so you can send me your million questions then. XD
      I'm glad you enjoyed, and you should totally do a Sunday Currently post! It's really fun. :D

      Delete
    2. Oh you can bet your buttons I will!!!! (both ask you a million questions and do a Sunday Currently)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

"Not Like Other Girls" // Poetry

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

Interview with a made-up character - NO it's not as insane as it sounds (IT'S EVEN WORSE, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN)