I've had an idea...

No, no, no, don't run away!! Not just yet! It's not a dangerous idea, I promise!!

So I've had this idea to start a sort of... I don't know what to call it; a tag, maybe? Something that anyone can get involved in?

Basically, the idea is that at the start of every month, I come up with a theme, for example: "music", "friendship", "pets", "summer". And whoever wants to participate has until the end of the month to write a short story on the theme I've chosen. You then post in on your blog/site and leave me a link to it, so I can check it out! It wouldn't be a competition or anything, it would just be a bit of fun.

I originally thought this up as something to do by myself, so I would be motivated to write at least one short story every month, but then I thought, why not see if others want to get involved?

Would you be interested in taking part in this?? Do you know anyone else who might be? I'd really, really, really appreciate it if you could share this post with others who might like to take part!

Please let me know if you're interested! If enough people are interested I'll post the official rules in another post, as well as this month's theme. If you have any questions about it, don't be afraid to ask!

Stay awesome,

-Indigo

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

What I Want To Do In Life

"Not Like Other Girls" // Poetry