Blue Sky Tag, featuring pics of my cat

Yo' girl got tagged, let's do this...


Thank the person who tagged you. (Thanks, MiddleEarthMusician!)

Answer their 11 questions. (‘Kay, I got that far, thanks.)

Tag 11 people. (Lol I don’t think that many people even follow my blog, I’m only tagging three like Mem did!)

Give them 11 new questions. (This is the worst bit tho...)


1. Do you like chocolate?

No, I do not like chocolate. I LOVE IT OMG I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT CHOCOLATE HOW DO YOU LIVE WITHOUT IT IT’S IMPOSSIBLE I WOULD DIE *pants* sorry about that…

In short, yes, I like chocolate. Very much.


2. If you had to choose between being a ninja or a super hero, which one would you pick?

Ninja 100%. I’m not really keen on superheroes? That whole having superpowers and saving the world thing just doesn’t really do it for me. I prefer ordinary people who do extraordinary things, y’know? Also, the costumes. You wouldn’t catch me wearing something like that dead.

Ninjas are cool. Also, I do karate, so I already know a little bit about how to be one… right?

3. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 the highest): rate fireplaces.

11/10 When we used to live in another house we had a gas fire and we’d switch it on when it was really cold in winter and the whole lower floor would get all toasty warm and it was HEAVENNN

4. What is your favorite time of day?

Afternoon/evening. I’m 100% NOT a morning person, and at night I’m just tired and want to go to sleep, so I like the afternoon.

5. Are you more introverted or extroverted?

I am super introverted, seriously, it takes me forever to open up to people. Though I’m not actually that bad anymore? I used to be a lot more introverted, nowadays I actually LIKE spending time with other human beings. Like, what is happening.


6. If you had to choose between going to Paris or Cairo, where would you go?

Well, I’ve wanted to go to Paris since I found out what Disneyland was, i.e. when I was about four years old, but we never went somehow?? It was always “next year” but next year never came. I think this year after I finish my exams my parents and I are going on a small tour of Europe – we’re going to France and Germany and maybe somewhere else – and we’ll be passing through Paris. So yay.

7. What is your favorite drink? (No, you may not choose water. ;-D)

COFFEEEEEEE

Though every time I have it I borderline have a panic attack because I’m so sensitive to caffeine, seriously I get SO HIGH it’s scary. But I love the taste! So it’s kind of worth it! Sort of!

8. Black or White?

Black’s one of my favourite colours, so black it is.

9. If you had to choose to either write for the rest of your life, or draw for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

Write for the rest of my life, definitely. Writing IS my life. Life and writing = synonyms. 


10. Dogs or cats?

Cats! I absolutely adore them, I have no idea how people can dislike them. I am the owner of this adorable little ball of fur:








She is the cutest thing ever in the history of cute things. I mean, I may be biased. But seriously. SHE IS SO CUTE.

Personally I have nothing against dogs, but... yeah, I'm a cat person.


11. Favorite current song.

I don't really have a current favourite song... But one of my all-time favourites that I was listening to this morning is "When We Were Young" by Adele. (I love Adele's music sooooooooooooooooo much.)


Okay, it's question time!

1. Do you like cooking?
2. When's your birthday, and what would your ideal birthday be like?
3. Favourite colour?
4. Do you have any pets? (And if you do, can you include photos? Lol.)
5. Got any hobbies?
6. If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go?
7. What's your favourite song?
8. Do you wear braces (or have you ever worn them)?
9. Are you using this tag as an excuse not to do something else you have to do? (Because that's totally not what I'm doing?!)
10. Are you on Instagram, and if your account is public, can you give me your username so I can stalk you? (If it's private I understand if you don't want to share it!)
11. Do you think eleven is a ridiculously large number of questions to answer? (Or come up with??)

I'm tagging Ral, Apple Tree, Cosette Chan and Esther Eckstine, have fun kids.

Gotta run,

-Indigo

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you on #1, #4 and #8. I think it is already an indisputable fact that chocolate is literally one of the best things that humanity has to offer.

    I do wear a lot of black, and aesthetically, black is like a jack-of all-trades; it fits in with almost any color combination! Also, your catto is an adorable little girl ❤ Her fur looks extremely fluffy and pet-able too... How long have you had her?

    That aside, this was fun to read! It was cool to know more about you as well, and thanks for the tag XD Currently working on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is life. XD I once read a quote that went, "save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate". So true :P

      Thank you! Yes, she is so fluffy and squishy I sometimes just want to hug her all day XD She keeps getting so annoyed at me tho, she doesn't like cuddles much XD We adopted her almost exactly six years ago! Though it feels like I've had her forever :)

      Glad you enjoyed this, and I can't wait to see your answers! :D

      Delete
  2. YOUR CAT IS ADORIBLE!
    (But my four furballs are still way more cute...) XP

    I LOVE coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! Lol XD I think everyone thinks their pet is the cutest! And you have four cats? That's so cool :)

      Coffee is the most awesome thing ever XD

      Delete
  3. This tag goes like everywhere. Haha. Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I'd seen it around a few times before getting tagged with it. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey, great answers! I loved reading them. Oh my word, your cat is adorable!!! :-D I like cats more than dogs. XD I like black too!!! Yes, I would totally would be a ninja instead of a super hero as well. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed this :)
      Thank youuu! She is really cute XD
      It's cool that you agree with so many of my answers! :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

"Not Like Other Girls" // Poetry

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

What I Want To Do In Life