Seven reasons why my cat and I are like sisters

1. I have to play with her when I'd rather be doing something else.

2. She disturbs me when I'm trying to study or read.

3. She wakes me up in the middle of the night because she wants to play.

4. We fight. I'm not kidding we actually fight sometimes. Usually it's when I have to brush her and she doesn't want me to.

5. Sometimes I tease her and she deliberately ignores me for a few hours.

6. She always gets her way. I'm serious. Every time.

7. Even though she can be really annoying I absolutely love her to bits. And, you know, I don't know what she thinks but I think she loves me back... kinda?



-IndigoSky



Comments

  1. Cats are really more similar to humans then we think aren't they?
    My cat loved waking me up in the middle of the night as well!
    TargetGirl
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah they really are aren't they? Sometimes I swear my cat can understand me!
      Thanks for commenting!
      IndigoSky

      Delete
  2. Lol... i wish i had cat like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - cats are the best, even though they're sometimes so annoying! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

"Not Like Other Girls" // Poetry

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

The "Sunday Currently" + Q&A requests