Answering Lucky Wing's List Thing

So I stalk follow a bunch of Poptropica fan blogs (if you don't know what the heck I'm on about check out this post) and on one of them, a Poptropica blogger posted a list of questions about the game. And I thought it would be fun to try and answer some of them. So that's what I'm going to be doing today.

(If you've never heard of Poptropica before in your life then sorry because you're not gonna understand a thing. Just sayin'.)

Let's go!


Lucky Wing's List Thing

What was the thought process behind no necks on Poptropicans? Seriously, where did they come up with that?!

You know, I've always wondered that! How are they alive if they don't have necks?? Maybe the reason they have no necks is so their heads sort of pop up and down... you know, Poptropica? Maybe that was the thought process? I really don't know.

What is Director D’s real name!? Is this bugging anyone else here?

The D in Director D stands for Danger. Like, 100%.

Who stole all that stuff from Early Pop anyways?

Probably the villains who appeared on later islands.

Why do we even have Survival Island? It’s freaking creepy! This a freaking kid’s game!

I. Absolutely. Love. Survival Island. I like it because it's so creepy! I like everything about it, the setting, the soundtrack, the characters, oh my god the storyline. The SUSPENSE. The twists! One of my favourites no doubt about it. But yeah, I always thought that it seems like it was aimed at older kids than most of the other islands, which is fine by me, but come to think of it younger children would probably freak out playing it because it is CREEPY.

Do I take anything seriously? Seriously? 

Everything's better when you don't take things seriously!! Like when someone's really horrible to you, you could get all upset and stuff, or you can just laugh in their face. That's what I do. It makes people question my sanity but whatever.

How did Mordred shape-shift into the Princess? That’s just plain weird. 

Maybe he didn't shape-shift but he was projecting a sort of hologram over himself to make him look like the Princess... irdk.

Do the inhabitants of the islands notice the ads? 

Probably not or they would freak out. I mean, some of the islands are set in the past, how would the inhabitants react if they saw an ad for a movie that comes out in the 21st century? It would change the course of history and make the present day all weird or something... (I've been watching a TV show that's about time travel don't judge me.)

What’s up with the knights? Why didn’t they do more? They’re supposed to be the King’s elite for cat’s sake! 

I. Know. Right! They're like the best knights ever or something but what do they do? They get stranded on alien planets! And who has to come along to save their necks? ME! A teenage girl! And then I have to battle with evil robots because they're too WIMPY to do it themselves! Seriously!! Losers. They should get fired!

You know that guy from Counterfeit in the diner who’s addicted to to Pong? The one who gives you a ticket? Why does your Poptropican think he’s a girl later? 

Idk probably a glitch?

You know those Poptropicans with wings? Like mine for instance, my angel wings? Why don’t they ever fly anywhere?!

Cause then you could cheat, instead of climbing a building to get to something you could just fly up. Not to mention obstacle courses would be so much easier if you could fly.

Why doesn’t your Poptropican use stuff he’s/she’s gotten on previous islands? I mean, you have like 4 flashlights right? Wai?!

I keep asking myself the same question!! It would make life so much easier!

Where the fudge are your Poptropican’s parents? Why are they letting their child do these dumb things?!

You know, I wonder about that; I mean, the characters you meet on islands are adults, right? And you're a kid, but you're exactly the same height as the characters, and they talk to you like you're an adult. So does that mean that you're an adult in the game, or are all the other characters kids like you? Confusing!

Be honest, did the lady on Ghost Story make you scream?

HECK YES. I nearly died of a heart attack!!! Is Poptropica trying to kill me or what!


Well, I, um, hope you enjoyed this? There were more questions but I don't have the time or imagination to answer them all, heheh. If you're into Poptropica and want to check out the blog I got these questions from you can find it here: https://luckywingsblogofun.wordpress.com/ 

Till next time,

-IndigoSky

Comments

  1. Time travel? Doctor Who? Or no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was talking about a show called "Continuum" that I'm currently hooked on, but I have been watching Doctor Who lately too! I'm glad you enjoyed this, and I'll check out your answers :)
      IndigoSky

      Delete
  2. My answers were more humorous cuz that's the way i am lol but i like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://poptropicaloversblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/answers-post-1/
    Tada!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

"Not Like Other Girls" // Poetry

The "Sunday Currently" + Q&A requests

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November