my friend and i rate PRIDE FLAGS (collab)

my friend kemmie and i thought it would be a fun idea to rate a bunch of different pride flags, so here's the cool little collab we did! i'm writing in purple (ofc), kemmie's writing in orange. (also follow them on twitter and instagram or lose cookie privileges)

before we start, i want to say that every identity is 100% valid and amazing!! also that we're fully aware that every element of each flag has a particular meaning and importance, we just thought it would be fun to judge them based on how aesthetic we think they are XD



Gay Pride Flag/LGBTQ+ Pride Flag



- rainbow flag!!!

- we love anything with rainbows in it :D rainbows are so pretty 

- it’s just the iconic LGBTQ+ flag tbh, everyone loves it, what’s not to love

- such bright colours!!

- it’s so colourful and happy and cheerful

- just looking at it makes you proud to be part of the community

- it’s a rainbow!!

- r a i n b o w

- 10/10


- This is what happiness looks like

- You see it on the street and you just KNOW

- The IMPACT is unmatched

- Colours for everyone :D

- Hold you flag high and wave it proudly 

- We love

- 10/10



Lesbian Pride Flag



- This…

- *sighs*

- i wanna love it ‘cause it’s my flag, but…i don't

- the colours just don't… go together? that orange and that lilac/pink.... they clash, ok?

- it’s just not aesthetic at all to my eyes

- it’s not bad!! i do like it

- i like the purple, purple is g o o d we all need some more purple in our lives

- but it could be more aesthetically pleasing

- it’s somewhat disappointing imo

- 5/10


- I liiiiike

- The colours go well together

- Like, a bouquet of flowers, almost (?)

- Pretty on the eyes

- Aesthetic

- The pink is nice

- I like how the pink and orange fades into white

- 7/10



Bisexual Pride Flag



- i am jealous of this flag

- LOOK HOW NICE THE COLOURS ARE OMG I LOVE

- it has purple and magenta and blue a.k.a the best colours to exist

- BEAUTIFUL

- but why is the middle stripe narrower than the rest :(( it’s annoying me

- stuff like that i r r i t a t e s me so much

- BUT IT’S STILL AMAZING AND I LOVE IT

- 8/10


- I love the colours

- They’re a teeny bit dark for my taste, though

- I say “they’re too dark”, but I wear only black :/

- If it was lighter I would like it a bit more, but this is still great

- I like how it’s some kind of gradient

- I really like it

- 6/10



Pansexual Pride Flag



- it’s so cheerful!!

- they’re such nice vibrant colours, i love that pink and that blue and that yellow

- IT’S SO BRIGHT AND HAPPY

- idk it makes me think of summer?? those are summery colours :D

- it reminds me of beach holidays

- it just makes me happy to look at!!

- can’t really fault it tbh

- 9/10


- Wow it’s very bright

- Like, if you looked at it at night in a dark room your eyes would go WHOOOSH

- But it’s very happy, like it gives you happy fever

- Why do I think of ice cream when I see it?

- Like, an ice cream swirl you get in a plastic cone with a little plastic spoon from an ice cream truck kind of ice cream

- I like it

- 8/10



Asexual Pride Flag



- it’s a bit… hmm

- idk it’s a bit too dark and gloomy for my taste

- it has purple in it!! which is cool

- but i’m not a fan of the grey or the black

- it’s just not very exciting, it’s kind of dull

- valid i suppose but not my favourite

- 4/10


- This is my flag! :D

- Why did you drag my flag?^ (eheheh sowwyyyy)

- >:(

- I like it

- All my favourite colours

- Purple, black and white

- I promise I’m a happy person

- My favourite colours don’t reflect that somehow

- Again, this is my flag

- So I feel some kind of loyalty towards it

- 9/10



Transgender Pride Flag



- this one’s cool!

- i’m not generally a fan of pastels but these are aesthetic

- i like that blue, reminds me of the s k y

- the pink isn't my favourite but it works well with the blue

- i don't have much else to say tbh

- overall i don't love it but it’s pretty

- 7/10


- I love this one!!!!!!!

- The colours are so bright and pastel

- They make me happy

- H a p p y

- They all work together so well

- It’s really aesthetic

- Imagine waving this around on a bright, sunny day

- 10/10



Non-Binary Pride Flag


- hmm

- i guess like the asexual flag, the colours are slightly dull?

- i like the purple!! (i am… so weird about purple ok I GET IT LAY OFF)

- i’m just not a fan of yellow or black

- it could be more vibrant and exciting

- i don't dislike it exactly i just don't have any strong feelings

- 5/10


- My other flag!

- Again, you really laid into my flag didn’t you^ (whoops)

- The yellow makes a surprising appearance, but it does work well

- Purple, white and black again! :D

- Maybe the order could be changed, like, the white and purple switch places (for aesthetic purposes, I’m aware it has a meaning)

- 8/10




anyways let me know what you think!! what are your opinions on the flags? would you like to see a part 2 of this? and if you're interested in doing a collab, let me know! i love doing collabs :)

- a n d r e a

Comments

  1. OF COURSE PURPLE IS THE BEST COLOR BY FAR, AND MORE FLAGS AND EVERYTHING SHOULD USE THAT COLOR.
    I really like most of these. I agree with Kemmie, I like the brighter colors.
    Of course rainbow flags are the most iconic, so, aesthetic wise, I like it the best. I really love the pansexual pride flag, too.
    Totally agree with you about the lesbian pride flag. It's nice, and I like it, but I wish I liked it more (and I feel bad saying this cause it's my flag. *sighs*).
    This was a really fun post to read. I'd definitely like to see a part two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PURPLE IS THE SUPREME COLOUR, IT SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE XD
      Bright colours are great! Honestly nothing beats the rainbow flag, it's legendary I love it.
      Ooh it's nice to hear someone agrees with my thoughts on the lesbian flag! Everyone I've met seems to love it and I always feel kinda crap roasting it since it's my flag, good to know a fellow lesbian who feels a bit meh about it too XD
      I'm glad you enjoyed!! I'll talk to my friend about maybe doing a part two :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with a made-up character - NO it's not as insane as it sounds (IT'S EVEN WORSE, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN)

Writer's Book Tag (in which I try desperately to remember books I've read)

SNIPPETS!! i.e. a post where I throw a load of snippets from my current WIP at you and then run before anyone can come after me