hi, spring.









Springtime has arrived.

All around me trees are blossoming, flowers are blooming, the sun has come out to say hello, and temperatures have risen to a lovely warmth. Nature, which has been asleep for so long, is finally waking up and coming to its usual vibrant, beautiful life. In this current moment, when it feels like the whole world has ground to a standstill, it's heartening to see that nature is still continuing on its yearly cycles, growing and thriving as though nothing has changed. If nature can continue, then so can we.

I'm lucky that I've been able to be out in my garden these last few days and I'm able to safely go on short walks around my very quiet neighbourhood. The changing weather and flowering trees have definitely improved my mood lately. There's so much stress and uncertainty going around at the moment and it's so important to focus on the good in life -- keeping a positive outlook is one of the most important things you can do in a situation like this.

I hope you're all well and staying safe, try and keep calm and remember this will all be over before we know it!! Sending socially distanced hugs 😊😌❤️

Let's spread some positivity! Tell me about something that makes you happy? How have you guys been? (Does anyone still follow this blog?)

If you follow me on Instagram, sorry that you're seeing this again! I think I might start recycling some of my Insta posts in order to revive this site (I don't have any other post ideas lol).

> > Andrea


Comments

  1. Those pictures are beautiful.

    And hi, I still read this blog!
    I love the flowers outside and texts from loved ones, those are two things that currently make me happy. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 😊
      Ah, that's good to know!! Those are lovely things to keep your spirits up 😄❤

      Delete
  2. Everything here has turned such a vivid green. It's one of my favorite colors to see after so many gray days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that first green of new leaves in spring is always so beautiful 😍 it's one of my favourite colours too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

What I Want To Do In Life

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

"Not Like Other Girls" // Poetry