Hello.

Damn, it feels weird to be on this site again.

Listen, I know I've taken a six-month hiatus. I know I vanished off the face of the blogosphere without so much as an explanation. Over the past six months I've been thinking up way after way of coming back with a post to apologise and justify my absence, but you know what? I don't need to apologise. I don't need to justify myself to anyone. The truth is plain and simple: I don't enjoy blogging anymore. I guess I outgrew it. It was a massive part of my life when I was 15/16 but I no longer enjoy it the way I once did, and why should I continue doing something I no longer enjoy? I've moved on. Grown up. Evolved. Changed. Humans are in a constant state of change, especially at my age. What worked for me at 16 is not what works for me at four months away from my 18th, and that is in no way a bad thing.

Anyway.

One reason I'm back is that I finally have a couple of post ideas that I want to write and share; no idea if I'll finally get round to it (school is a bitch and writing posts is e f f o r t  and takes energy i do not have), but yeah, I intend to ramble about life and my experiences some, and what is this place if not a place for me to ramble about life and my experiences?

Another reason is that I may or may not have an announcement to make.

I'll say this much: this announcement has something to do with my writing. First, though, I'm going to check people still follow this thing and read my posts and I ain't just talking to myself on here. Consider this a scream into the void in the hopes that someone will scream back in the comments section. If all goes according to plan, I'll make my announcement in around a week's time. Hopefully.

So... yeah. If you guys are still out there and receiving this, please make your presence known in the comments. Tell me how you've been and interesting shit about your life, idk.

Over and out.

> Andrea

Comments

  1. WHY HELLO FRIEND!!! You're not talking to yourself-I've been sitting over here waiting for you. :-D <33 I've been doing pretty good! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO!! Eyyy, that's definitely good to hear!! Nice to know I'm not alone. 😂

      Delete
  2. Hey! I'm glad to see a post from you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! It's nice to see a comment from you 😁✨

      Delete
  3. HELLO. You... probably don't remember me?? But I said hi a couple of times, I'm not sure if you ever replied. But it's really fine to take a break if you need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention! My name's Aditi, my blog is 1oddity.wordpress.com.

      Delete
    2. Hey, yesss I remember you!! I'm fairly certain I replied (but it was a long time ago oof) 🤗🙂✨

      Delete
  4. Hey, I'm glad you're back, even if it's not for very long. I'm excited for the news! Hopefully it's good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. helloooooo! *she shouts out waiting if anyone will respond* aaa, it's been forever since i've seen your posts in my reader, but i totally understand the whole blogging thing. change is inevitable. i've been okay, but school is fRUSTRATING (as usual). i've been drowning myself in music which has been pretty cool. anyways-- it's nice to hear from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah... I'm glad you understand 🤗 Glad you've been okay, and ugh tell me about it, I'm in my last year of school and the pressure is r i s i n g 😥 Nice to hear from you too! 😀

      Delete
  6. H-E-L-L-O !!! I'm so happy to see you here, girl!! 😃❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy!! I'm happy to see a comment from you 😀🤗💖

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey there, internet denizen and visitor to this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you did, please leave me a comment! They make my day, and I reply to every single one. If you've never commented before, don't be shy! I love making new friends. Just be kind and respectful, please. I possess the power to remove comments; don't make me use it.

Popular posts from this blog

"Not Like Other Girls" // Poetry

Indigo's Monthly Writing Challenge: November

The "Sunday Currently" + Q&A requests